Rajpipla Bus Stand Phone Number, ST Depot Enquiry Number, Contact Number and More
Rajpipla Bus Stand Phone Number, ST Depot Enquiry Number, Contact Number and More information given here. You can buy tour packages and travel packages online at best price with Yatra, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Musafir. To book bus ticket online with great deals from GSRTC official website, Cleartrip, redBus, Yatra, Abhibus, and others. Online bus ticket booking is not just saves the time, but also save money too.
You should buy life insurance and travel insurance if you travel frequently. So, let’s see contact info of Rajpipla Bus Stand, including Phone Number, ST Depot Enquiry Number, Contact Number and More.
It is located at given below address:
- GSRTC ST Depot
Important Contact Numbers
To contact Depot Manager for complaint, and feedback, please find number below. You can also contact inquiry number for time table and schedule:
- Rajpipla ST Depot Phone Number: 02640-220037
- Rajpipla Bus Stand Enquiry Number: As Above
- Rajpipla Bus Station Contact Number: As Above
- Bus Stand Time Table and Schedule: As Above
- ST Depot Manager Contact Number: 02640-222472
- For Complaints and Suggestions: As Above
Social Media Accounts of Rajpipla GSRTC ST Depot
They are not available on any of the social media platforms.
- Facebook Verified Account: They are not available on this platform
- YouTube Verified Account: They are not available on this platform
- Twitter Verified Account: They are not available on this platform
Popular Routes of Rajpipla
The following number of routes are available between Rajpipla and other popular GSRTC ST depots.
- Jhagadia, Bharuch, Dediapada
- Kavant, Dabhoi, Chhota Udepur
- Vadodara, Karjan, Jambusar
- Songadh, Bardoli, Surat, Dahej
Related Article Also: Bharuch Bus Station Enquiry Number
To get Rajpipla ST Depot time table and schedule, then please call their enquiry number / inquiry phone number which is mentioned above. For complaints, and suggestions to improve Rajpipla Bus Station, then please contact the ST Depot Manager.
Rajpipla was a former kingdom, ruled by the Gohil dynasty. It’s a municipality and popular tourist attraction, thanks to the popular royal palace of the Rajpipla family. It’s a hub for nearby villages for education, job, health care facilities, and many other things. GSRTC Rajpipla Bus Station is the best way to reach anywhere in Gujarat.
Please share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter.
Article last re-published on April 23, 2020.