Jamnagar Bus Stand Phone Number, Enquiry Number and Depot Manager Number information given here. To buy travel packages for Jamnagar, you should consider online travel agents (OTAs) or widely known as online travel packages portal. For example, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, Yatra, IndianHolidays, Viator, and many others. These are the popular travel packages sellers in India. Before buying any tour packages for Jamnagar, please check their reviews.
Jamnagar is a world famous destination for refinery. Reliance Industries Ltd. employs thousands of people in the city. In this article, we have provided contact information of Jamnagar Bus Stand / ST Depot, such as Phone Number, Enquiry Number and Depot Manager Number. So, let’s see!
Jamnagar Bus Depot Address
The bus stand is located at given below address: Saat Rasta, Summair Club Road
Important Contact Information of Jamnagar ST Depot
If you are looking for contact details of Jamnagar GSRTC depot, please find it below:
- Jamnagar Bus Station Manager Phone Number: 0288-2676904
- Jamnagar Bus Stand Enquiry Phone Number: 0288-2550270
- Schedule, and Time Table: As Above
- Bus Station Enquiry Number of Jamnagar: As Above
- For Complaints, and Suggestions: As Above
Popular Routes from Jamnagar Bus Station / ST Depot
The following destinations / cities are popular among the travelers. You can find buses easily for these cities and destinations:
- Rajkot, Wankaner, Morbi
- Gandhidham, Dhoraji, Gandhinagar
- Vadodara (Baroda), Sikka, Ahmedabad
- Balachadi, Khambhalia, Moti Khavdi
- Kalavad, Dhrol
Jamnagar is a popular tourist destination and business hub in Gujarat. A large number of attractions are located in the district of Jamnagar. The city is also known as “Jewel of Kathiawar”, “Paris of Saurashtra”, “Oil City”, “Chhota Kashi”, “Halar”, “Brass City”, and many other names. World’s largest oil refinery is also located in Jamnagar.
Popular Tourist Attractions
If it is your first visit to the city, then consider buying tour packages for Jamnagar online or offline. A large number of tourist attractions are located in Jamnagar, some of them are given below.
- Lakhota Talav, Swaminarayan Temple
- Marine National Park, Mota Ashapura Maa Temple
- Pirotan Island, Bet Dwarka
- Lakhota Fort, Aradhna Dham
- Bhujio Kotho, Jogger’s Park
Article last re-published on October 1, 2020.