Botad Bus Stand Number, Contact Number, Phone Number, Enquiry Number details and information given here. To buy tickets for GSRTC online, please visit official website of GSRTC. To get good bus deals for GSRTC online, we strongly recommends you to buy bus tickets very early. PayTM, redBus, Abhibus, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and FreeCharge websites are popular platforms to buy bus tickets online at the cheapest rates online.
Botad is a small district located near Surendranagar. In this article, we have provided contact details of Botad ST Depot, including Phone Number, Contact Number, ST Depot Enquiry Number. So, let’s see!
Botad Bus Stand Number, Contact Number, Phone Number, Enquiry Number
Bus Depot Address
It is located at below address:
- Address: Paliyad Road, Kharama, Bharvad Vado, Botad
ST Depot Contact Details
To get time table and schedule of Botad GSRTC depot, please call at below inquiry number.
- Botad Bus Stand Phone Number: 02849-251420
- Botad Bus Stand Contact Number: 02849-251420
- Bus Depot Time Table and Schedule: As Above
- Botad ST Depot Enquiry Number: 02849-251420
- Inquiry Number: As Above
- ST Depot Manager Number: 02849-254334
Read Also: Surendranagar Bus Stand
Points of Interest in Botad District / Best Places to Visit in Botad District
There are several Hindu temples in Botad which are popular among the travellers. Shri Swaminarayan Temple in Gadhdha is a popular place to be visited. This list is given below.
- Salangpur Hanumanji Temple [Shri Kashtabhanjan Hanumanji Temple and
- Bhimnath Mahadev – at Bhimnath
- Shree Swaminarayan Temple, Gadhada
- BAPS Swaminarayan Temple]- Gadhada
- Shree Swaminarayna mandir situated Inside Nagalpar gate within the city centre is large and fashionable.
Fast Facts About Botad
A few fast facts about Botad are given below. It’s a newly created district by the Government of Gujarat.
- Elevation: 70 m
- Population: 1.Three lakhs (2011)
- Neighborhoods: Swaminarayan Nagar, Vijay Society
Travel and Tourism in Botad
In Botad, travel and tourism is mostly depend on religious places especially Hindu temples. Shri Swaminarayan Temple, Salangpur Hanumanji Temple, and Bhimnath Mahadev temple are popular temples among the travellers. There are several other Hindu temples in Botad district which are popular among the travellers too!
You should buy travel packages for Botad from local tour operator in Gujarat.
Article last re-published on April 8, 2020.