Mi Customer Care Number, Xiaomi Redmi Toll Free Number, Phone Number and More information given here. Mi or Xiaomi is one of the largest mobile handset manufacturing companies in the world. You can buy Mi smartphone and mobile from online e-commerce website and its official website. You can also check Mi smartphone list with its features on official website. If you want to buy Mi smartphone, we suggest you to check Mi smartphone reviews online. It help you to select best Mi smartphone for you.
So, let’s see important contact information of Mi, including Customer Care Number, Xiaomi Redmi Toll Free Number, Phone Number and More.
Mi Office Address
- Headquarters Address: Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, 8th Floor, Tower-1, Umiya Business Bay Marathahalli-Sarjapur, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore – 560103, Karnataka, India
- Corporate Office Address: As Above
- Xiaomi Head Office Address: As Above
Mi Contact Details
- Mi Customer Care Number: 1800 103 6286
- Xiaomi Customer Care Phone Number: As Above
- Redmi Service Centre Contact Number: As Above
- Office Phone Number: As Above
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Presence
- Facebook Fan Page (verified): https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiIndia
- Twitter Handle (verified): https://twitter.com/XiaomiIndia
- Instagram (verified): https://www.instagram.com/xiaomiindia/
- YouTube (verified): https://www.youtube.com/user/MiIndiaOfficial
Earlier Post: Customer Care Number of Amazon.in
About Mi Company
Mi or Xiaomi is a popular brand in India and around the world. They have produced many popular brand handset, such as Redmi.
Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore (Bengaluru), Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Surat, Patna, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Indore, Srinagar, Guwahati, Vadodara (Baroda), Rajkot, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Nashik, and many other big cities / metro cities.
The company is headquartered in China and they have global presence. In a very short period of time, they have captured good market share from other popular MNCs, such as Samsung, Apple, LG, Micromax, Nokia, Panasonic, Motorola, Lava, Intex, Lenovo, and many others. However, after selling millions of handsets, they have also setup a large number of customer care centres / service centres in India.
Popular Handsets of Mi Company
- Redmi Series:
Note 5 Pro
- Mi Series
Mi Mix 2
Mi Max 2
If you have found this article useful, then please do not forget to share it on WhatsApp, Facebook, and other popular social networking platforms.
Article last re-published on February 19, 2020.