Sandesh is a leading Gujarati daily newspaper, first established in Ahmedabad, Gujarat in 1923. With the second largest readership in Gujarat according to the Indian Readership Survey, Sandesh focuses heavily on local and regional news, with five city editions in print (Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, and Bhuj).
The newspaper was purchased from the founder in 1958 by Chimanbhai S. Patel and has since been an integral part of ‘The Sandesh Limited’. Sandesh publishes several supplements and also prints Gujarati weekly editions and Sandesh International from Chicago, Illinois, United States. Further, we have Sandesh Newspaper Head Office Address, Complaint Phone Number, Customer Care, Email Address, and More.
Sandesh Newspaper Office Addresses
Here we provide all contact addresses of Sandesh Newspaper. Please note Sandesh Newspaper Head Office Address: Sandesh Bhavan Lad Society Road Vastrapur Bodakdev Ahmedabad: 380015 Gujarat, India.
- Rajkot Office Address: Moti Tanki Chowk, Rajkot – 360001
- Bhavnagar Office Address: Sagar Complex, Jashwanath Chowk, Jashwanath Chowk
- Surat Office Address: Satyesh Bhavan, Bamroli Road, Khatodara
- Gandhinagar Office Address: Rd Number 5, Sector 22, Gandhinagar
- Junagadh Office Address: 2nd Floor, Sterling Chamber, Ranawava Chowk
- Mumbai Office Address: Not available with us
Sandesh Newspaper Contact Information
You can get all the contact numbers of Sandesh newspaper’s offices. Please note Head Office Phone Number: (079) 40004000
- Rajkot Office Phone Number: 0281 244 6627
- Bhavnagar Office Phone Number: 0278 251 9941
- Surat Office Phone Number: 0261-4089000, 4089001, 4089041, 4089049
- Gandhinagar Office Phone Number: Not available with us
- Junagadh Office Phone Number: 0285 262 1653
- Mumbai Office Phone Number: Not available with us
Contact Number for Online Advertising: 079 4000 4000
Sandesh Newspaper Email Address and Official Website
How to Buy Newspaper Subscription Online
To buy online subscription of Sandesh, then please visit their official website. Alternatively, you can call their office number. Reading e-newspapers is one of the best ways for financial savings. To buy newspaper subscription, you can pay by debit card, credit card, online banking (net banking), and other ways.
Established in 1923, Sandesh is a daily newspaper published in broadsheet format and owned by The Sandesh Ltd. The language used is Gujarati and the editor is Ajay M. Naik. With its headquarters located at Sandesh Bhavan, Lad Society Rd, B/h. Vastrapur Gam, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, Sandesh boasts a readership of 8,256,000 according to the Indian Readership Survey