Rajkot Municipal Corporation Contact Number, Helpline Number, Head Office Number and more details are given here. Rajkot Municipal Corporation was established in 1973. The governing structure of RMC includes political and administrative wings. The political wing is an elected body of assembly managed by a mayor. The administrative wing is responsible for strategic and operational planning and management of the corporation. RMC is responsible for Solid Waste Management, Street Lighting, Registering of Birth and Deaths, Disaster Management and more.
In this article, we have provided contact information of Rajkot Municipal Corporation Contact number, including Helpline Number, Head Office Number and More.
Rajkot Municipal Corporation Contact Number, Helpline Number, Head Office Number
Important Address Details of RMC
The office of the Rajkot Municipal Corporation is located at the below address.
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation Office Address: Dhebarbhai Road, Rajkot (Gujarat)
Important Contact Numbers
Important department phone numbers are given below. We have sourced this contact details from the official website of RMC i.e. available on public domain.
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation Phone Number: +91-281-2239973
- RMC Fax Number: +91-281-2224258
- RMC Office Contact Number: As Above
- RMC Commissioner Fax Number: +91-281-2224258
- RMC Complaint Number (24×7 Call Center): 0281-2450077
- Recruitment Section Contact Number: 0281-2221607
Official Website and Email ID
- RMC Email ID: email@example.com
- Official Website: http://www.rmc.gov.in/
- Recruitment Section Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rajkot Municipal Corporation
- Headquarters: Rajkot
- Type: Municipal
- Official Language: Gujarati
- Key People: Meyar Bina Acharya
- Budget: 5.20 billion
- Formation: 1973
- Commissioner: Shri Banchhanidhi Pani(I.A.S.)
About Rajkot Municipal Corporation
Quality Council of India, New Delhi felicitated Rajkot Municipal Corporation with Effective Management of Malnutrition in Slum Children Award, in 2015. For benefits of citizens of Rajkot, RMC has five City Civic Centers, operational in different areas of Rajkot Municipal Corporation. Management purposes the city is divided into 3 zones – Central, East and West. The Corporation is managed by a Municipal Commissioner, an IAS officer appointed by the government of Gujarat.
RMC offers various online services, such as property tax payment, water charges payment, profession tax, community hall booking, sports registration, and complaint registration.
Read Also: Rajkot Collector Office Phone Numbers
Article Title: Rajkot Municipal Corporation Contact Number, Helpline Number, Head Office Number
Article first published on July 7, 2019.