Gujarat Gas Dadra and Nagar Haveli Emergency Number, Complaint Number, Contact Number, Phone Number. Gujarat Gas Limited is the largest natural gas distributor in India. Its presence spreads across Maharashtra, Gujarat and Dadra and Nagar Haveli. It was established in 1980, with headquarters in Ahmedabad. Log on to www.gujaratgas.com to set up a new connection, view and pay bills, and register complaints. You can also download the Gujarat gas app for iOS or Android and pay bills on the go.
So, let’s see Gujarat Gas Dadra and Nagar Haveli Emergency Number, Complaint Number, Contact Number, Phone Number.
Gujarat Gas Dadra and Nagar Haveli Office Address
- Gujarat Gas Dadra and Nagar Haveli Office Address: Shop No. 147 to 149, First Floor “Landmark’, Silvassa – Khanvel Road, Before District Court, Silvassa – 396230, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- GSPC Dadra and Nagar Haveli Office Address: As Above
Gujarat Gas Dadra and Nagar Haveli Contact Details
- Gujarat Gas Dadra and Nagar Haveli Phone Number: 0260-2631800
- GSPC Dadra and Nagar Haveli Contact Number: 0260-2641800
- Gujarat Gas Customer Care Number Dadra and Nagar Haveli: 0260-2631800
- Helpline Number, Complaint Number, 24×7 Toll Free Number: 0260-2641800
About Gujarat Gas
The completion of the merger between two state-run gas distribution companies, GSPC Gas Company and Gujarat Gas Company, has resulted in the emergence of Gujarat Gas Ltd — a single largest city gas distribution entity in the country with over one million customersGujarat Gas Company (GGCL) has announced the completion of the amalgamation of GSPC Gas Company, GGCL, Gujarat Gas Financial Services and Gujarat Gas Trading Company with GSPC Distribution Networks (GDNL).
Gujarat Gas Ltd’s customers are spread across 19 districts of Gujarat and the Union Territory of Dadra Nagar Haveli and Thane GA (including Palghar district) of Maharashtra. Further, the restructuring of the share capital of GDNL has been completed, a statement said here.
“The total daily gas sales volume has reached up to 6.5 million standard cubic metre a day (mscmd), highest in the country.“With this amalgamation, the newly formed company’s market capitalisation stands at ₹10,600 crore (considering closing price on National Stock Exchange as on May 15, 2015),” the statement said.