Paytm Toll Free Number, Phone Number, Email Address, Contact Information and More details given here. Paytm is one of the largest e-commerce companies in India. Paytm is headquartered in Noida, India. They have offices in several cities and states. In recent years, China’s Alibaba Group also invested in PayTM for further growth. Paytm was launched in August, 2010 under the parent company One97 Communications. It was founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma in 2010.
In this article, we have compiled a list of contact information of Paytm, such as toll free number, contact address, headquarters address, head office address and more.
Paytm Toll Free Number, Phone Number, Email Address, Contact Information and More
Paytm Office Addresses in India
- Headquarters Address: B-121, Sector 5, Noida – 201301
- Head Office Address: As Above
- Bangalore Office Address: 144/533, 2nd floor, 22nd main, 150 Feet Ring Road, HSR Layout, 1st Sector (AGARA)
- Chennai Office Address: II Floor, Balammal Building, No 33, Burkit Road, T Nagar
- Mumbai Office Address: IV Floor, Enterprise Centre, Domestic Airport, Next to Orchid, Hotel Vile Parle East
- Kolkata Office Address: GN 31, 4th Floor, Benfish Tower, Salt Lake, Sector 5
- Toronto Office Address: 36 Watercress Ct, Kitchener N2E 3S8, Ontario – 519
Paytm Contact Numbers
- Headquarters Contact Number: 0120-4770770
- Headquarters Fax Number: 0120-4770771
- Bangalore Phone Number: 41237197
- Chennai Phone Number: 24350197
- Mumbai Contact Number: 26133197
- Kolkata Contact Number: 40005197
- Toronto Contact Number: Not Available
- Toll Free Number: 096439 79797
- Customer Service Number: As Above
- Customer Care Number: As Above
- Toll Free Number (Recharge Queries): 096439 79797
- Toll Free Number (Bus Tickets and Booking Queries): 9555123123
- General Queries Phone Number: 0120-3062244 (Chargeable)
Paytm 24*7 Customer Helpline Numbers
- Paytm Travel Tickets and Forex: 0120-4880-880
- Bank, Wallet and Payments: 0120-4456-456
- Paytm Mall Shopping Orders: 0120-4606060
- Movies and Events Tickets: 0120-4728-728
- Bug Bounty Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Accounts
- Twitter Verified Handle: https://twitter.com/paytm
- Facebook Verified Page: https://www.facebook.com/Paytm/
- PayTM Verified Account: https://www.instagram.com/paytm/
Paytm is widely popular in metro and big cities, such as Ahmedabad, Rajkot, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Indore, Bhopal, Pune, Lucknow, Shillong, Gangtok, Noida, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Baroda, Jaipur, Udaipur, Surat, Jodhpur, Alwar, Allahabad, Trivandrum, Chandigarh, Panjim (Goa), Moradabad, Mysore, Cochin, Bangalore, Ludhiana, Amritsar, and more. The Paytm brand is also becoming popular in tier-III and rural areas.
Paytm is mostly popular in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Delhi, Assam, West Bengal, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Rajasthan, Kerala, and many other states.
Read Also: Amazon.in Customer Care Number
Article Title: Paytm Toll Free Number, Phone Number, Email Address, Contact Information and More
Article last re-published on December 12, 2019.