JK Cement Customer Care Phone Number, Complaint Number, Email ID, and Toll Free Number given here. JK Cement is an affiliate of the J.K. Organization. Before you buy JK cement, you can check JK cement price online. There are many type of cement. You can check their advantages and disadvantages online. You can buy JK Cement shares online from NSE.
So, let’s see contact information of JK Cement, such as Mobile Number, Email Address, WhatsApp Number, Toll Free Number, Office Address, Contact Number, and More.
JK Cement Address
We have collected all contact address of JK Cement from authorised website.
- Office Address: Kamla Tower, Kanpur-208001
- Mailing Address: Padam Tower, Plot No. 19, DDA Community Center,Phase-1, Okhla, New Delhi
- Registered Office Address: Padam Tower, Plot No. 19, DDA Community Center,Phase-1, Okhla, New Delhi
- JK Cement Corporate Office Address: Kamla Tower, Kanpur-208001
- North (White Cement & Grey Cement) Office Address: Padam Tower, Plot No. 19, DDA Community Center, Phase – 1, Okhla, New Delhi – 011 49220000, Pin – 110020
- South (Grey Cement) Office Address: 4th floor, Krishna Chambers, Plot No. 11, Galaxy Garden, North Main Road, Koregaon Park, Pune – 020-41350000, Pin – 411001
- Export Division Office Address: J.K. White Cement, Mr. M.P. Rawal, President – T & MS, 221, Ashok Nagar, Udaipur – 313001, Rajasthan – India
JK Cement Contact Numbers
Get all contact numbers of JK Cement in this section.
- Customer Care Number: 1800-102-8868
- Office Fax Number: 0512-2399854
- Phone Number: 0512-2371478, 0512-2371481
- Office Contact Number: 0512-2371478, 0512-2371481
- Mobile Number: Not Available with us
- WhatsApp Number: Not Available with us
- Kanpur Offices Contact Number: 0512–2399854
- Customer Care Helpline Number: 1800-102-8868
- Pune Offices Landline Number: 020-41350000
- New Delhi Offices Phone Number: 011-49220000
- Contact Number: 0512-2371478, 0512-2371481
- Toll Free Number: 1800-102-8868
- Export Division Office Phone Number: 0294 – 2414698, 2414181, 2412107
- Export Division Office Fax Number: 0294 – 2414181
JK Cement Plant Address and Contact Number
- Nimbahera Plant Address: Nimbahera Dist – Chittorgarh, Kailash Nagar – 1, Rajasthan – 312617
- Nimbahera Plant Phone Number: 01477 – 220087
- Mangrol Plant Address: Mangrol, Tehsil Nimbahera, Dist – Chittorgarh, Rajasthan
- Mangrol Plant Contact Number: 01477 – 246324
- Mudhol Muddapur Plant Address: Taluk Mudhol – 587122, Dist – Bagalkot, Karnataka
- Mudhol Muddapur Plant Phone Number: 08350-289000
- Mudhol Muddapur Plant Fax Number: 08350 – 280710
- Gotan Grey Cement Plant Address: P. O. Gotan – 342902, Dist – Nagaur, Rajasthan
- Gotan Grey Cement Plant Contact Number: 01591 – 230201
- Gotan Grey Cement Plant Fax Number: 01591 – 230206
- Jharli Grinding Unit Address: P.O – Jharli, Dist – Jhajjar, Haryana – 124106
- Gotan White Cement Plant Address: Gotan – 342902, Dist – Nagaur, Rajasthan
- Gotan White Cement Plant Contact Number: 01591 – 230201
- Gotan White Cement Plant Fax Number: 01591 – 230206
JK Cement Official Website and Email Address
- JK Cement Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Export Division Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.jkcement.com
Social Media Presence
- Official Facebook Page (from official website): https://www.facebook.com/JKCementIndia/
- Official Twitter Account (from official website): https://twitter.com/JKCementLimited
- Official Pinterest Account: Not Available with us
- Official Instagram Account: Not Available with us
- Official LinkedIn Account: Not Available with us
- YouTube Channel (from official website): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsbzU-pSggRF03Tcjp-W7RA
JK Cement has a fully automated plant of White Cement based Wall Putty. JK Cement is considered as the second largest manufacturer company of white cement in India.
We hope that the given contact details of JK Cement will be useful to all people. Let’s share this post on popular social media sites, such as Twitter, Facebook, and other. You can also share this article in WhatsApp to make it more useful among the people.
Article last re-published on January 25, 2020.