Surat International Airport (IATA: STV, ICAO: VASU), also known as Surat Gujarat Airport, is an international airport located in Magdalla, 12 km (6.4 mi) from Surat city centre. With an area of 770 acres (312 ha), it is the second busiest airport in Gujarat, in terms of both aircraft movements and passenger traffic. In 2018, the state government of Gujarat granted Surat Airport the status of a customs airport, and it also houses a flying training school.
The airport was built in the early 1970s, and the first airline to operate was Safari Airways (owned by Vijaypat Singhania of Raymonds group) with flights to Bombay and Bhavnagar. Vayudoot and Gujarat Airways also flew to Surat Airport, but discontinued their flights in May 1994 and January 2000, respectively. In 2003, the Airports Authority of India (AAI) took over the airport, with a 1,400-metre (4,600 ft) airstrip and an adjoining 60 by 40 metres (200 ft × 130 ft) apron, and set out to modernize it. Further, we have Surat Airport Email ID, Enquiry Phone Number, Contact Details, Helpline Number, and More.
Surat Airport Contact Address
The airport is located on Dumas Road, and the full address is given here. Please note Surat Airport Address: Surat Civil Aerodrome, Dumas Road, Surat – 394550, Gujarat – India.
Surat Airport Important Contact Numbers
The Airport of Surat has the following contact numbers for their customers and other work. Please note Helpline Number of Surat Airport: +91 (0) 261 2700 200, +91 (0) 261 2700 203.
- Contact Number: +91 (0) 261 2700 200, +91 (0) 261 2700 203
- International Airport Contact Number: +91 (0) 261 2700 200, +91 (0) 261 2700 203
- Surat Airport Contact Number: +91 (0) 261 2700 200, +91 (0) 261 2700 203
- Chandra Kant Sonkusale Sm (Terminal/OPS) Civil Aerodrome Contact Number: 91-9221340389, 0261-2700291
- Surat Airport Phone Number: +91 (0) 261 2700 200, +91 (0) 261 2700 203
- Surat Airport Fax Number: +91 (0) 261 2700 295, +91 (0) 261 2700 244
Surat Airport Email and Official Website
To submit your query through an email, please find it here. Here is the Surat Airport Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official Website: https://www.aai.aero/en/airports/surat
Passenger Facilities Provided at the Airport
- Rest Rooms for Transit Passengers is available on ground level
- Wheel Chair: Available on request
- ATM Service: Available at the ground level.
- Child Care Room: Available at ground level, on complimentary basis
- For assistance to Specially Abled/Senior citizens/Children traveling alone/Medically Unfit, contact Station Manager, Airline Personnel
- Airline Offices: Accessible from Outside Terminal Building
- Business Center/Executive Lounge: Not Available
- Baggage Trolleys: Available at Free of charge
- Wi-Fi Hot-spot: Free of charge with limited usage
- Medical Aid/First Aid Room: Limited Medical Assistance available at no cost.
- Telephone: Available at Airport Managers Desk
- Lost & Found Baggage: Contact Airport Manager for assistance
- For any medical Emergency contact the Airport Manager or Airline Personnel
We hope that the contact information of Surat Airport Contact Details, Enquiry Number, Contact Number, Helpline Number and more will be useful to all people, especially the international tourists.
Article Title: Surat Airport Phone Number, Enquiry Number, Contact Number, Helpline Number